An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

Tuesday 2 April 2013
     An Abundance Of Katherines was an piece of excellence, from the heart. Okay, enough of my REAL English talk. In other words, An Abundance Of Katherines was absorbingly great. Yes, because I absorbed the book, I read it quickly. Anyways, John Green is perfection. Whatever he writes, fits for me. His books are made for me, because it helps me overcome the labyrinth of things. (Looking For Alaska) Also, his words help us find The Fault In Our Stars. The appendix at the back, helped me figure out what Colin was talking about, half of the time, and I enjoyed this book every bit. Lindsay, Colin, Katrina, Hassan, Hollis, and TOC were all sarcastically funny, fun characters for readers to remember time after time. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!