E is for Eve, by Anna Carey

Friday 5 April 2013




         Greetings, people of the future, possibly 2032, when this book takes place. Today, from the A-Z Challenge, we have the letter, E, and I've chosen a book in my TBR (to-be-read) pile called Eve, by Anna Carey. 
    
         Doesn't that redhead on the cover look mysterious, and possibly eye-catching? That bridge does look never-ending... Eve was released on October 4, 2011, by HarperCollins. Many readers and writers have praised this author's work, such as Lauren Kate, author of Fallen, and many more.
   
         Eve, from what I heard, is about sixteen year old Eve, whose been in boarding school, and never been out, since she could remember, with 200 other girls waiting for a future in The New America. The night before her graduation, she discovers a secret about the REAL purpose of the school, and it changes her world forever...

        Eve flees out of her school, as fast as she could, searching for a place of survival. She meets Caleb, a wild, rebellious, bad boy living in the wilderness, who slowly wins her heart, or does he? 

        This sounds like a very adventrous, romantic tale, for teens and adults to enjoy and remember forever, I'll soon be one of them!
         
        I have so much to read, and this one's been sitting in my shelf for a while, a couple of months. Actually, a friend of mine reccommended it to me. We have the same taste in books, such as The Selection, Divergent, Delirium, and more! I can't wait to read it! 


 Have any of you read it? How was it? Any thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!