J is for Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side

Thursday 11 April 2013




    Good morning! Today's the letter "J" obviously, and I chose the vamptastic (cheesy, right) book, Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side, by Beth Fantaskey! 

    What a fabulous book! It was released on February 1, 2009 by Harcourt. I've read it last summer, and I adored it! Romance and vampires all in one? Perfection here!

    Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side is taken place in Jessica Parkwood's point of view. When a new mysterious guy is new to her senior year at school, Lucius Vladescu, she couldn't care less. But when he starts claiming that Jessica's a Romanian princess, that's a vampire, she's immediately drawn to her past and finding if she's adopted. Lucius and Jessica are drawn together, and can't live apart. But, Jessica doesn't want to leave her life behind, or does she?

    I've seen this book in the stores for a while and I haven't been much of a vampire books fan, but once I read this, it brought me into the blood-sucking world! Now, I read books like Vampire Academy because this book influenced me so much! 

   The sequel is Jessica Rules The Dark Side, which was great, but I liked the first book better. Not going to give any details on that, because I don't want to give spoilers.

   Beth has also written another book called Jekel Loves Hyde, which is a great twist!


   So, why don't you give these a try?

1 comment :

  1. I read Jessica's Guide to Dating On The Dark Side a while back and really enjoyed it. But I agree, the second book was also good, but the first one was even better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!