Will Grayson, Will Grayson, by John Green and David Levithan

Monday 8 April 2013






     John Green has truly enlightened my world. I'm sad to say, but I've read all of his, and I want more! 

Will Grayson, Will Grayson was amazingly written. Green and Levithan have truly put their heart and soul into writing this book, you could tell. Their points of view are top-notch, and fans will go gaga for more. 

The Will Grayson I truly actually liked more was David Levithan's Will. I liked his story and the suicidal part gave me something to think about. He couldn't find himself, which was perfectly fine, and when he did, sadly, the story came to a close. He knew what and who he wanted in his life, and spoke about it.

So, may I say, every single one of you, yes you, get up, get into the car, and drive to your local bookstore. Go into the teen section, and find the letter "G" and when you do, look for the book Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Go pick it up, and buy it. This one's a keeper.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!