If I Stay, by Gayle Forman

Sunday 7 April 2013






       If I Stay blew me away, because how much I enjoyed it, in a four star rating type of way! It captivated me, shockingly, and gave me a sort of loss that Mia felt in the book.

        Many readers have encouraged each other to read this book, because it's different, and lets you feel different emotions, and sometimes doesn't have a happy ending, which is sometimes surprising, because you think that everything ends in a perfect way. Fiction is almost the same as reality, and you just have to live with it, and move on.

         Gayle Forman is a fantastic author, letting readers feel endearment. I couldn't put it down, my heart just stopped when the tragedy happened, even though I knew something would happen, eventually, and the characters each shone in their own way.

         I'm definitely reading the next book, because I obviously want to know what's going to happen, in three years. This book will inspire you, and trust me, it's worth giving a try.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the tip, this sounds like something I would enjoy actually. Love to read as well. Have fun with the rest of the a-z challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!