Holding Up...

Thursday 11 April 2013


   Just wanted to let y'all know, that I'm going to hold up on the reviews until the A-Z Challenge is over. Just because school's getting busy, and I have a limited posts that I can put for people to actually view, because if I put too many, you guys will only view the first one, (trust me, I have experience.)

   But, don't worry! When the 'Challenge' is over, I'll continue to keep adding reviews, and find more book blog hops to do! And, I'll obviously keep reading, I can't live a day without picking up a book, trust me. 


Happy Reading!

Until Tomorrow,
Michelle

2 comments :

  1. Doing the challenge on its own is lots of work and you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!