M is for Matched

Monday 15 April 2013







    M is for the Matched trilogy, by Ally Condie! What a beautiful day today, the sun's finally shining, the sky is clear, I just feel HAPPY!

    Anyways, Matched takes place in a futuristic world, where everyone trusts the Society to make choices for them, what to read, what to where, and even who to marry. The Matching ceremony is a celebration where the Society picks who's your Match, from their results. When it's Cassia's turn, she never expects her best friend, Xander's face to pop up on the screen, but it does. Cassia is sure that he's her ideal mate, until Ky Markham's face also quickly pops on the screen before it faded away, giving Cassia a huge choice to make, between her loving best friend she's known for years, or between a path that no one else has dared to follow...

  Matched is one of my favourite books of all time! With it's Post-Apocalyptic and Dystopian world, romance, characters and relation to real-life situations, Matched brings its readers to  full-attention, stating the possible combinations of love at first sight, on a screen. 





  Haha, this is me right now! Anywho, Ally Condie is one of my favourite authors, because Matched became something I couldn't stop thinking about for hours! Crossed and Reached are the two sequels to Matched, giving me the same love, and that feeling of reality in them, every page.


  
           I WANT THIS!




QOTD: Do you think one day, that today's society will ever turn into a dystopian society, such as in Matched, Divergent, or The Hunger Games?






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!