I is for Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Wednesday 10 April 2013

 
   Whoa! Look at that stunning cover, huh? Well, it's a marvelous book as well! Today is the letter "I," which was kinda hard for me to choose a book for, but when I immediately looked at my bookshelf last night, Incarnate's spine was staring at me, and I knew 'she' was the to do today's post on!

   So yes, I'm currently reading this! When I saw the book at my bookstore last year, I wanted it immediately! The plot sounded terrific! But, I waited until the paperback because it's cheaper, and now I'm like yay, I love this book, and the second one just came out so I don't have to wait like I am for the last Divergent book or City of Heavenly Fire!
   
   Incarnate, by Jodi Meadows, was released on January 21, 2012 by Katherine Tegan Books. It takes place in some sort of futuristic world, where everyone's been living for 5000 years, and reincarnate time after time into new bodies, male or female, tall or short. 

   No one's ever been born. But, eighteen years ago, Ana did. After Ciana, a former soul died, she was supposed to reincarnate, but she didn't. She never came back, and Ana did. Ana thinks of herself as a nosoul, with just one chance to live. When she leaves her deadly home and decides to go see the true place where she was born, the capital city of Heart, a guy named Sam, saves her life in an unexpected way. They soon bond, and Ana finds a secret about him that will change her look of him, forever. Could a nosoul, and someone who reincarnates time after time, be together?

     This is a five-star book for me, for now. Everything's astonishing, grabbing me page after page.


    Please, please, please, read this book. It's unique, there's no other book like this out there. You'll never regret it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!