Top Ten Tuesday #2: Top Ten Most Anticipated Reads of 2014 (Still To Come)

Tuesday 15 July 2014

   Top 10 Tuesday is a meme by Broke and Bookish, hosted each Tuesday, where bloggers list their top 10 in the chosen topic of the week.

(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)(◕‿◕)



 1. Isla and the Happily Ever After, by Stephanie Perkins


Yeah, I love this series, and I was really upset when it got delayed for some reason last year because I've been waiting about two years for this to come out now. But, I'm really glad it's coming out on August 14 because THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY. *screams*

 Edited by Stephanie Perkins


A holiday Christmas-themed book with stories written by my favourite authors? OMGOMG, I JUST CAN'T WAIT.


3. This Shattered World, by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


I need this now. NOW. Hopefully I'll get an ARC soon.:)

4. The Queen, by Kiera Cass


Something by Kiera Cass? Come to me, honey!


5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin


I've been waiting for this sequel for a LONG time. Michelle Hodkin is probably going to kill me with this book, though.

6. Atlantia, by Ally Condie


Ally Condie is one of my utterly most favourite authors. She wrote Matched, which was one of the trilogies that made me fangirl (and that was a while ago). So I know that this one will be a hit for me. 

7. Emergent, by Rachel Cohn


I ADORED the first book of this. It's going to be almost a year since I read it when it comes out, and I've been WAITING.

8. Complete Nothing, by Kieran Scott



That's how you properly describe this book.

9. Sanctum, by Madeleine Roux


I'm ready to get afraid. :)

10. Vicious, by Sara Shepard


It's the last book, come on. We all want to know what's going to happen. :)



-Michelle xoxoxo

2 comments :

  1. I really really cannot wait for My True Love Gave To Me and This Shattered World!! I have both preordered!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both so beautiful! I can't wait to have them in my hands!

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!