Top 10 Tuesday is a meme by Broke and Bookish, hosted each Tuesday, where bloggers list their top 10 in the chosen topic of the week.
I'm so excited to do this! ^_^
1. Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer
Bam. The name and cover explains it all. But seriously, I feel like I'm one of the last people on Earth to read this.
2. A Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin
I'm not normally into medieval high fantasy reads, but this show and book has been so raved about, that I feel like I just need to join the fandom. :)
3. Midnight Thief, by Livia Blackburne
I have a physical ARC of this, so those always need to be read. :)
4. Fire and Flood, by Victoria Scott
I don't know why, but I feel like I have to read this, even though I didn't like Victoria Scott's Collector trilogy too much.
5. Nil, by Lynne Matson
That captivating summary, though. :O
6. The Jewel, by Amy Ewing
Allure. One word. Explains my feelings.
7. In a Handful of Dust, by Mindy McGinnis
The first book was just amazing, and the sequel sounds good. Not too sure about putting it in Lynn's kid's POV, though.
8. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend, by Katie Finn
Summer. Cute. Contemporary. Everything I'm looking forward for in a YA summer read.
9. Somewhere We Only Know, by Cheyanne Young
This idea is so beautiful and comes from a tragedy that means a lot to the author. I love Chey's books and this is surely going to be something special and unordinary.
10. Rough Waters, by Nikki Godwin
Loved the first heart-warming, gorgeous contemporary read, now ready for the second. Nikki Godwin is sure to please, as always!