Stacking the Shelves (1): July 5

Saturday 5 July 2014
     Stacking the Shelves is a weekly discussion and meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
     I'm very excited to say that this is my first Stacking the Shelves post! I have been on a book-buying ban for a while now, but of course, we have to break that up once in a while. So, here are my ebooks and one ARC that I've received!

 




    Grr... Blogger was really getting on my nerves today so I had to copy and paste these pics onto a word document and screenshot it and post it here... Sorry you guys won't be able to click on the pics which will lead you to the book's Goodreads.

         -And my last part of the haul...-

        

 
             My third ever ARC! Thanks a bunches to Disney-Hyperion for sending me this! Woot woot! 
I'm going to get started on this really soon.

             What a great week! What have you added to your shelves this week?



6 comments :

  1. What a great haul! I've been wistfully thinking about getting Jewel ever since I saw that gorgeous cover, and yay for your ARC, I don't think I've gotten any ARCs, but ti suits me fine because I currently have too many ebooks to read as it is! Maybe one day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! IKR! The Jewel's cover is definitely one of the best from this year. Yeah, I don't get many ARCs either.. LOL! I have like 100+ ebooks to read, and I keep getting MORE!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, you got The Midnight Thief!! And Heir of Fire!!!
    Great haul, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so excited to read them! Ahh, but I really need to read Throne of Glass ASAP. It's in my TBR pile, but I need to pick it out of my choices! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul!! I dont think I've read any of these books, but I'll be checking some them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!