Anime Review: Golden Time

Saturday 12 April 2014

  Golden Time seriously is one of the best anime that I've ever watched to this day. (10/10) It made me laugh and cry so many times, and I was watching it right since the beginning. 

  I always shipped Banri and Koko together, I mean, who hasn't? They are so cute and the perfect couple together. They can be both lost with life sometimes and that's perfect, because they aren't perfect, if that makes sense, ahah. 

  From the beginning, there was something that pulled me in. Was it the characters and storyline? I don't know, and I think I'll never get to know, but I just want to say that anyone will love this anime, no matter what type of anime you watch. This is a drama/slice-of-life/romance that has a HUGE meaning to it, and you will NEVER watch an anime like this ever in your life. 

  The ending was absolutely fantabulous and I ended up crying because I was so sad that it's done, and because the ending was absolutely amazing. Will there be a second season? I hope so, because it was just too good to let go. 

   I loved Banri from the start. He was so lost and cute at the same time. He came into university not knowing who he was, but by the end, he realized what he was living for, and the same with Koko. She thought that she knew what she was doing with her life, but she really wasn't living it the way she was supposed to in the beginning. The side characters such as Linda and 2D-Kun were absolutely hilarious and were one more reason to love this anime. It ended with some unanswered questions, but it was just perfection.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!