Anime Review: Mahou Sensou (Magical Warfare)

Saturday 12 April 2014

  I think we all get sick and tired of the same anime... especially magical ones. But Mahou Sensou had something special in it. From the first episode, I was definitely captivated, and I kept watching and watching, wanting to know what would happen next.

  I fell in love with the characters right away. Mui ended up to be my favourite. She had the most strength and obedience towards what she was meant to do and who she was meant to protect. I felt her passion towards her magic, and I really wanted her to be happy by the time the anime ended.

   What really made me upset was the ENDING. It was horrible. It ended just like a regular episode would end, with a cliffhanger, but not any special one. There are still so many questions to be answered, and we never figured out the answer to them. Will there be a second season? No one is positive, but I really hope there will be or else I'll be mad at this anime forever... and that's not a good thing because I love it. (Makes sense?) I had a love-hate relationship with the overall aspect of this anime and I don't know what to think.

  The fighting was great, the characters were passionate, the storyline really was something, and the ending was plain horrible. But you still should watch this amazing anime. (8/10)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!