T is for... The Last Princess

Wednesday 23 April 2014


 

  Asdfghiklasdfghiklasdfghiklasdfghikl. That's all I have to say.

Just kidding! Of course not! This is a fantastic review, isn't it? Hah, that's what I thought. (:

The Last Princess was nothing but extraordinary. It's one novel that you won't find similar plots or characters anywhere else, because yes, it just is that amazing. Please, please, please read it, you will never in a million years regret it. I'm begging you, okay?

Now, where do we begin... oh yes, the wonderful plot. What can I say? Galaxy Craze has turned my world upside down. Every single moment was one to treasure. As we quickly, I mean quickly, scrolled through the storyline, we all began to realize that this is an amazing story. Where in the world can you find one similar to this? Where did Galaxy Craze get this idea from, because I sure have no clue!





I felt that I could read 1000 pages of the same story, and I still wouldn't get bored. This really was a breath of fresh air for me, and will be and probably has been for every other reader of this story.

Princesses, Queens, Princes, and Kings, I am here to serve you your fresh cup of tea, psst, also known as my opinion of the beautiful job done of the characters. Lets start off with the mystical, mysterious Eliza. What an astonishing heroine, she truly made my day. Eliza really showed that heroines could also save the world, and there are some that we have to remember in the stories that we have read. I loved being in the world of hers. Then we have characters like the bad villain, Eliza's brother and sister, Jamie and Mary, and her best friend, and the love interest, whose name I shall not mention. All of these characters are kept in a special part of my heart/mind, even it's a tiny piece, I will always remember them. 

Galaxy Craze has created a fantastic novel that I will remember about for a long time. I can't wait for the sequel, that I hope will COME SOONER.

10 comments :

  1. Read the blurb on goodreads and first thing that came to mind was "Princess Anastasia seeks revenge!" And that naturally led to having one of the songs from the movie Anastasia stuck in my head. "Have you heard what they're saying in St. Petersburg? Have you heard what they're saying on the street?" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Have you ever read any retellings of Princess Anastasia? I've read two: Anastasia's Secret, by Susanne Dunlap, (the absolute best out of the two) and The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller. If you're looking for a historical book that features the Romanov sisters, I definitely recommend these two books!

      Delete
    2. I actually haven't read any. Though I have on a book called Dreaming Anastasia that will some day read. But maybe I'll have to add others to the ever growing list.

      Delete
  2. I've not read this--hardly any time to read these days. :-(
    It sounds great--I enjoy princess stories. Although I still enjoy the classic princesses like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, I really appreciate the tough and self-reliant princesses of modern stories.
    Thanks so much for visiting Poetry of the Netherworld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And one of the reasons I also love this book is because it's original, and it's about a princess, but not from any fairytale, Eliza is original. Although I love retellings of classic fairytale stories, such as Snow White or The Wizard of Oz. ^.^

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you commented on my blog so that I could stalk you back here and see this amazing cover!! I want this on my ceiling its so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Same! I happened to judge the book by its cover when I saw it, and then I read the summary- which also pulled me in, xD.

      Delete
  4. Love your blog, Michelle! You are awesome. Keep reading!! Will check in for more recommendations. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!